We are looking for a Warlord of SEO (Organic Search, SEO Specialist, Digital Strategist) with a hustle mentality. A switched on, fearless SEO assassin who is ready to help us achieve world domination. This is an extremely hands-on role where you will be responsible for all coding implementation, troubleshooting problems and on-page work. A strong developer background will be important as you navigate through multiple CMS platforms using FTP, GIT, file manager and multiple other file access points.
You will be responsible for managing client SEO campaigns and content creation with our content team, from spearheading client search marketing campaigns and working to improve client’s website and landing page conversion rates. We have a team of brilliant Account Managers who handle the client relationship, so you can focus on the technical SEO work and deep diving to prepare killer strategies that boost our client’s ROI. All this work will focus on driving the maximum number of conversions at the lowest acquisition cost possible.
We’re after a switched on Warlord of SEO (Organic Search, SEO Specialist, Digital Strategist) who can:
- Identify SEO opportunities for clients.
- Conduct SEO Site Audits.
- Comprehensive keyword research to identify opportunities.
- Conduct strong on-page strategies.
- Conduct off-site optimization strategies and link analysis.
- Tackle problems head on (especially when it comes to problem solving code issues).
- Develop content-led strategies to build site authority.
- Create monthly reporting and data analysis.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in search, analytics and technologies.
- Manage landing page and websites to install conversion code and tracking pixels.
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimization.
- Work with a large variety of CMS.
- Educate Account Managers on strategies so they can keep clients in the loop.
- Assist with on-page task training of Junior SEO Specialists when needed.
- Should have good communication Skills and should be fluent in English.
Must have Experience and Knowledge of:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Social Media Ads
- Search Engines
- Website CMS
- Keyword Research
- SEO Tool
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs25,000.00 – Rs60,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gujranwala: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- SEO, SMM, PPC: 1 year (Required)